1001 Pleasant Street
The “WEST COAST ANNEX” was purchased in 2007, by the Gamma Kappa Sigma Nu Fraternity Association Alumni Board and added to the chapter property compound.
- Building includes 3 separate (yet internally connecting) apartments.
- 3 kitchens, 3 bathrooms, 2 living room areas, a large front porch and a large back yard.
- BBQ grill and patio area with wrought iron table / chairs for residents use.
- Property is designed to accomodate 12 Sigma Nu members.
- The rental lease for this property is 51 weeks in duration. Residents in this building are required to pay their individual apartment utilities for the building, on a pro rata basis.
Image Galley of Property