1043 Pleasant Street
The “MAIN HOUSE” was newly constructed / designed in 1922, by the Gamma Kappa Sigma Nu Fraternity Association Alumni Board, for the specific use of current and future Sigma Nu Fraternity Chapter members and alumni.
Vast array of common areas and amenities (3 study rooms, game/media room, hot tub room, gym, dining room, commercial kitchen, pantry kitchen, and on site laundry facilities).
- 19 bedrooms, located on the second and third floors.
- Multiple bathrooms in the building, located on each floor of the chapter house.
- A large outdoor, lighted basketball court is located adjacent to the building.
- Two BBQ grills, a picnic seating area located underneath a pergola, and multiple bicycle racks.
- Numerous exterior tables, chairs, loungers, benches, etc. on the various external decks of this property.
- The “Sigma Nu Buffalo Brothers Memorial” very large bronze buffalo sculpture, has been recently installed in the front of the building.
- The rental lease for this property is 50 weeks in duration.
- Residents in this building are required to pay their utilities for the building, on a pro rata basis.
- At the conclusion of each summer term, the chapter house (and entire property compound) engages in an extensive cleaning and repair/renovation campaign, in preparation for the upcoming school year.
Image Galley of Property