As a member of Sigma Nu Boulder, your son has the opportunity to be part of an excellent group of men within the CU undergraduate community. Our brotherhood opens doors to one of the largest networks of collegiate fraternity alumni. Leadership experience prepares your son for the professional world in ways few other campus groups can. Being a Sigma Nu is a commitment to something larger than oneself —to live a life of truth, honor and respect for yourself, those around you and the community.
Your son will also experience benefits that come with living on our historic property, located within an easy one-block walk of campus:
- Restaurant-quality meal plan with 5 Star chef, Leland Oxley
- Private single room vs. doubles in most fraternities at CU
- Onsite workout facilities, basketball and volleyball courts and indoor hot tub
- Academic enrichment programs (our GPA is among the Top 5 of all CU fraternities)
- Alumni mentorship program for upperclassmen (career advice, networking, internships)
- Learn about housing costs and more